Salary: £57,91 - £63,041 Grade: L11-L15
Location: Tottenham (London)
Closing date: Oct 9, 2018
Location: Brook House Primary School, 881 High Road, Tottenham London N17 8EY
Contract type: Full Time/ Permanent
Brook House Primary School (part of The Lion Education Trust) is looking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic, innovative and committed Deputy Head Teacher to support the school’s continual improvement. This will be working alongside other Deputy Head Teachers, Heads of School and the wider trust executive team. If you are excited by innovation and challenge, and if you are energised by opportunities to lead, develop and share your practice, whilst learning with your colleagues and from the children you work with, then we look forward to hearing from you.
The Lion Trust is made up of several schools in Waltham Forest, and Essex that serve a multi-cultural community and all our schools are on a journey to being truly outstanding schools.
We can offer you:
• Rapid and structured career progression - our growth and your growth are linked;
• Competitive salaries and performance related incentives;
• Vibrant schools situated in some culturally diverse areas across the country with exposure to a wide range of settings and rewards;
• Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
• Innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
• A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board and Senior Executive; and
• An employer who is constantly seeking to moderate and reduce the workload on all staff through innovation and use of related technologies.
We are seeking a Deputy Head Teacher to commence asap. I trust the information provided is helpful. For informal discussions, or to arrange a site visit, or if you do have any questions please contact: Aaron Wright, Head of School on 0208 465 6226
The Trust/School is and equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and the successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure, along with all relevant safeguarding checks.